Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pod/Vodcast Challenge

Tis summer, the birds are singing, year 11-13 gone (except for me!), life is sweet!

My challenge - get a pupil recorded pod/vodcast in any subject area by the end of Term. All you need to do is provide details of how (maybe a lesson plan to use an old fashioned OFSTED loved phrase) and pupil work. The more unusual the better, and getting outsiders involved a plus. Results to be voted on here, deadline my return from Cretan funny farm (In-laws) I go to each summer - so end of first week August?

You up for the challenge?

2 comments:

Isabelle Jones said...

Hi James

I just found out about your blog and I like the sound of your challenge. Podcasting is definitely the next project on the list although I am still considering Jose Picardo's Animoto Challenge (maybe combine both??)

Isabelle
http://isabellejones.blogspot.com

James Padvis said...

OK, I'm going for weather with year 7.... bring it on lol! Oooh animoto thanks for hads up lol ;)