Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Setup

I thought I'd share the ICT stuff I have, and how I use it!

At home: iMac G5 - last of the old non isight G5's. Wonderful software but showing its age.
. Great software for podcast creation! 
Asus EEE PC - used as my main laptop, running windows XP
iPhone - reminds me of what I need to do. Going to buy AV cable for school to show youtube on projector - does that make me bad?

School: Acer laptop - runs windows XP and loads of RM stuff. It is both a godsend and infuriating! I often have to shove my EEE PC into my bag to do anything adventurous! It works fine as a register taker, does a great job of word and powerpoint, but really gets me annoyed for file sync (my desktop looks a mess even if I clear it up). RM Tutor software is the bees knees though with control over the web and chance to do surveys!

Finally I have lots of USB drives and DVDs of backups just in case!

No comments: